SOLD OUT - Beginners Quilt Course - November - 10th, 11th & 18th Nov
Class size: maximum 4 people
Date: Sat 10th, Sun 11th, & Sun 18th November. You must be able to attend all 3 sessions.
Location: Craftyangel Sewing Studio, Unit 2b, Hyde Hall Farm, Buckland (Via Whitely Lane), Buntingford. SG90RU
10am-1pm (Sat 10th & Sun 11th)
10am-4pm (Sun 18th)
Cost: £140 - Includes all materials, tuition, equipment and refreshments.
Details: Join the talented Tracey Fernandes for a fun and informative beginners quilting course full of useful techniques to create a lovely unique lap quilt (approx. 30” x 30”). Tracey has been quilting for around 10 years. Having completed her City & Guilds qualifications, she has been teaching full time for several years now.
During this course you will:
- Select 3 fabrics of your choice for a truly bespoke look.
- Use a rotary cutter, quilting ruler and cutting mat.
- Learn how to use the ¼” foot to sew accurately.
- Learn how to use a walking foot to quilt.
- Learn how to make and attach a binding to complete your project
Full instructions will be provided for making the quilt but would also recommend you bring a notebook.