Complete introduction to dressmaking - Colette Peony Dress - 3 day course [Sun 11/18/25th September]
Date: Sunday 11th, 18th and 25th September.
Location: Craftyangel Sewing Studio, Unit 2b, Hyde Hall Farm, Sandon, Buntingford. SG90RU
Time: 10.30am - 4.30pm over 3 Sundays (18 hours)
Cost: £180 - Includes all materials, tuition equipment and refreshments.
Level: Confident beginner
- You will be required to choose and launder your fabric before the first class.
- You must attend all three dates.
- During this course we will not be doing any pattern adjustments except for length of sleeves and finished hemline.
Details: During this 3 day course you will learn the following;
- How to decipher a sewing pattern
- Preparing your fabric and pattern pieces
- Transferring pattern markings
- How to mark and sew darts
- How to sew sleeves
- How to insert a concealed zip
- How to sew hidden pockets
- Using interfacings
- Finishing techniques
- And most important of all...at the end of this course you will have a lovely dress to wear!