Just in Case Pouch by Aneela Hoey
It's a nice sturdy case shaped pouch, perfect for keeping a small toolkit together for whatever you are working on. It features a swing lid that stays fully open whilst in use but zips up securely for storage. There's also a carry handle on top.
- Sturdy case shaped pouch.
- Lid opens fully to easily see and grab what you need.
- Zips up securely for travel or storage.
- Great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, travel and more.
- Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
Fat Quarter friendly pattern
Skill level Intermediate
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for exterior
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for lining
- 1/8 yard quilting cotton or yarn dyed linen for binding
- 20" zipper
- 3/8 yard double sided heavyweight fusible interfacing - Pellon Peltex (72F)
Finished size - 8"(W) x 4"(H) x 5"(D)