Legacy - Fuse 'n' Shape 71F Ultra Firm Interfacing - fusible one side
Legacy L-71F Fuse-N-Shape® 1-Sided Fusible is an ultra-firm, smooth, heavyweight stabiliser for accessories, crafts, home decorating, machine embroidery, and quilting.
It is easy-to-sew, even when sandwiched in between other fabrics. Fuse-N-Shape® 1-Sided will not flatten out or be distorted with steam pressing. It has no grain and can be cut in any direction.
This interfacing does not require pre-shrinking.
- 100% Polyester
- 51cm by-the-metre width
- Easy to sew
- Heavyweight fusible stabilizer
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low or dry clean.
- Sewing machine safe.
Wool. 10-15 seconds
- Place fusible side of Fuse-N-Shape® I against wrong side of fabric and work from the fabric side.
- Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 10-15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
- Remove press cloth and iron fabric to eliminate excess moisture.
- When fusing paper to Fuse-N-Shape® I, use press cloth between the iron and the paper to prevent burning. Do not use steam when fusing paper and Fuse-N-Shape® I.
Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash warm.
- Tumble dry low or dry clean.
Sold by the half metre.
and as always...
We recommend that you test the product before starting your project.