3 spaces left - Sewing with jersey - Grainline Lark T-Shirt [23rd March 10am-3.30pm]
Date: Saturday 23rd March
Class size: Maximum 4
Location: Craftyangel Sewing Studio, Unit 2b, Hyde Hall Farm, Sandon, Buntingford. SG90RU
Time: 10.30am - 3.30pm (5 1/2 hours)
Cost: £85 - Includes fabric, tuition, equipment and light refreshments.
Level: Confident beginner
Details: All materials, equipment and refreshments are supplied.
- You will be required to choose and launder your fabric before the class.
- During this course we will not be doing any pattern adjustments.
- Due to the length of the class please bring your own lunch.
Details: During this 1 day course with Sam Molloy you will learn the following;
- Understanding knit fabric
- Using a domestic sewing machine to sew knits
- Learn to sew a jersey neckband
- Hemming knit fabric
- Using a ball point needle
- Using a ball point twin needle