Vilene - Waist shaper/Bag handle 35mm - iron on
Almost all fabrics
- no markings and drawings of broken lines necessary
- secure and easy to use
- thin, accurate edges
- Iron waist-shaper on to the fabric waistband, cut to size, by applying dry heat and pressure for 8 sec.
- Fold the waistband in the middle and pre-iron the upper waistband edge.
- Sew the waistband to the skirt (trousers) along the perforated line.
- Sew the joining edge and sew the turned-over skirt or trousers lining to the waistband – if desired.
- Then, stitch the hemmed waistband through the seam on the right side.
- machine wash 95°
- dry cleanable
3.5cm wide (finished band)
Sold by the metre.
and as always...
We recommend that you test the product before starting your project.